Share | 

The Nightveil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightveil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: The Nightveil   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:44 am

I am the veil of the night, The Nighveil you could say. I am the protector of the night, the one that helps those who become lost in the darkness. I am the one that lifts the veil and shows them the light and the way to safety.
I have been doing this for a bit of time now and just recently decided to join the online craze. I have known about the RLSH community for about three years now and have finally decided to take the plunge and declare that I am here too. I was first exposed to the whole idea of real life superheroes when I heard about Dark Guardian. He is an inspiration for us all. Then I also heard about Terrifica. I don't know what to think about her, but each to their own I always say. I also came across the World Superhero Registry and have been talking a little with a couple of people listed there. The people in this community are so nice and have really big hearts, I can't wait for the day I get to meet all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Nightveil   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Greetings,

Most interesting, welcome to the forum.

sincerely,

The Accountant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superman
Admin

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Nightveil   Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:36 am

Welcome to the party plenty of bad guys to go around. While we arenít totally humorless here we tend to be more serious than many of the boards. But we are here to help so if there is any way we can all you have to do is let us know.

Superman

The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Nightveil   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:54 pm

hello again NIGHTVEIL,I'm glad you took my advice & decided to join. I hope your stay is pleasant & if you need anything at all,just ask ok? & if you need to get ahold of me & I'm not online here,you can always contact me at myspace as you have done before. -bW*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bafflingwierdo@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightveil   

Back to top Go down

The Nightveil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: