Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

starting a chapter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

starting a chapter Empty
PostSubject: starting a chapter   starting a chapter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Greetings,

I'm interested in starting a chapter of earth agents where I live. I'm wondering about how I do that. Also what are the requirements about it.

sincerely,

steve
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

starting a chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting a chapter   starting a chapter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:31 pm

All you have to do to start an Earth Agents Chapter is to have a group of people willing to form under that name. In addition (to avoid confusion) we usually have the groups append a designation like LA as in Earth Agents LA. to show their geographical area of operation. Once you have gone that far post an e-mail address to write to in here and we can go from there. A listing of your team and any other assistance like making a web site for your team will be given as needed either for free or at costs depending on what it is. Sorry for the extremely tardy reply I hope it answers your questions.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

starting a chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting a chapter   starting a chapter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah, finding people will be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

starting a chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting a chapter   starting a chapter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:39 am

Finding good folks is always more than half the battle. The big thing is finding serious folks that are dependable all else can be taught.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
Sponsored content

starting a chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting a chapter   starting a chapter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starting a chapter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: