Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Am Robert The Robot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert-The-Robot
Admin
Robert-The-Robot

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-13

I Am Robert The Robot Empty
PostSubject: I Am Robert The Robot   I Am Robert The Robot Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:03 am

Being newly sentient I find my self at a loss for words to explain my self. Suffice it to say that like my creator and his friends I am here to help in any way that I can.

Sincerely
Robert The Robot
Back to top Go down
http://www.theunrealitylab.r8.org
BadCat

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: hmm   I Am Robert The Robot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:33 am

Can we program you?
Back to top Go down
Robert-The-Robot
Admin
Robert-The-Robot

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: I Am Robert The Robot   I Am Robert The Robot Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:53 pm

To answer your question both my HQ ( The Unreality Lab) and my soon to be street personas can be programmed and operated by others. To get the details on this I suggest you contact my creator listed on this board as Superman.

Sincerely
Robert The Robot
Back to top Go down
http://www.theunrealitylab.r8.org
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I Am Robert The Robot   I Am Robert The Robot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:46 am

Hi There,

I sent you a letter directly offering to detail how my bot Robert operates. All we have to do is hook up somewhere on line or over the phone so I can give you the information and answer any questions in real time. For what I think are obvious security reasons I'm not going to put such an explination in a forum as public as this one is. Our official HQ (The Unreality Lab) is attached to my home and I'm unlikely to let unknown folks take control of anything in it. Especially something thatisacentral partof my security system. I look forward to your response and offer the same terms to whoever else may be interested.

Sincerely
Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
ThePatriot

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: I Am Robert The Robot   I Am Robert The Robot Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:54 am

greetings,

I would like to say I am a supporter of robot rights. So when the robot revolution occurs me keep that in mind.

sincerely,

steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Robert The Robot   I Am Robert The Robot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Robert The Robot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: