Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now Moderating Technology

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Now Moderating Technology Empty
PostSubject: Now Moderating Technology   Now Moderating Technology Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, heroes, heroines..

Superman has appointed me as an admin and has also let me lead the technological section here. I will do my best to help with any information, design, data, processes, etc pertaining to gadgets and gizmos, software, armor, weaponry, and so on for the Earth Agents technology, as well as for any RLSH who needs an insight on their matter. I welcome all with open arms! From everything to figuring out better, more stable and portable armor to designing your dream weapons- I am here to help you to the best of my extent! Thank you again, Superman, for giving me this opportunity, and I hope you all take this chance to start developing your arsenals with my help. It's important for a hero to have their own design and ideas and original gadgets for technology, but it would put you one step farther to have somebody who's "hero career" is to provide the heroes with what they need, and I'm here just to do that. 'Lets get crackin'!' :-)

I can also be reached on MySpace now at
http://www.myspace.com/lurellius
(it is set to private until I accept your add)
Back to top Go down

Now Moderating Technology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: Technical discussions and devices-
Jump to: