Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call to Arms!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Call to Arms! Empty
PostSubject: Call to Arms!   Call to Arms! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:37 pm

Okay. As many of you might of notices, I have deleted a majority of RLSH off my myspace. It was in response to the debacle over myspace blogs and the behavior of RLSH.
However, I must now appeal to the critics that presented the problem in the first place. There is a natural drive to want to take revenge. Everyone has it. But here is the thing. When we use the same tools of our enemies, the harassing, the blogging, the post, are you no better then those RLSV (or RLSH) that you accused in the first place? And perhaps continuing on blogging and posting and stuff like that might deafen people to what your goals are?
I think it is time to rise up and to really do some good. I've talked with some of you on one level or another. You all have some experiences that you all need to share with the world. So I, Zetaman, issue this Zeta-Challenge- It is time to be better then the Real Life Superhero Community. It is time to out shine them. Everyone has something they can contribute to. You can act as counselors to those who suffered the same loss as you did. You can use your intelligence to find actual effective ways to change our society. You can use your networking skills to find other people with strong integrity and a desire for civil service. I challenge you to be the Heroes that the Real Life Superheroes could not be.
The RLSV have hidden behind privacy settings and private message boards. Do the opposite and share your wisdom and experience with the world. Change our society.
I believe in you.
-\Z/
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Call to Arms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to Arms!   Call to Arms! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:05 pm

Is it just me or does the Zeta challenge sound like a call for compassion and basic common sense to the rest of you as well.

Superman
Back to top Go down
http://earthagents.official.ws/
EMidknight

EMidknight

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Call to Arms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to Arms!   Call to Arms! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:58 am

It works! Lots of people need clear signs to point out what is obvious they should do. That is why stop signs were invented. Let's hop to it guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emidknight
Sponsored content

Call to Arms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call to Arms!   Call to Arms! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call to Arms!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earth Agents Forum :: General-
Jump to: