Earth Agents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Earth Agents Forum

Where we discuss things revalent to the group

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Letter To Dr. Presenza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Null

Agent Null

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Open Letter To Dr. Presenza Empty
PostSubject: Open Letter To Dr. Presenza   Open Letter To Dr. Presenza Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:48 am

I would rehash the events leading to this letter, but you can see that on the bulletin I have posted. But, without further ado, here is my response:

Dr. Presenza,

Eleven hours ago, you sent me this message:
=====================================================
PRESENZA
Date: Apr 20, 2008 12:59 PM

Man,

WE are working.

Remove your presence from the world.

Dr.Presenza
=====================================================
Doctor P. (May I call you Dr. P?)

In the aforemementioned bulletin, I gave you ten hours to come up with a rational response to the comment made about me. And you know something? I was generous: I gave
you an extra hour to respond. Alas, you have not.

This leaves me to wonder why? I mean, I was very polite and courteous in my request for an audience. I only merely asked why you felt me such a threat as to force me to leave this world.

I also invited you to answer the points I had made in my official reply to your bulletin. To date, you either have not or will not provide any insight in regards to your statements.

The fact that I gave you MORE than 10 hours to come up with some logical arguments for your position only to have you come up fruitless speaks volumes.

For one, it says that you are possibly a man with little imagination. I wrote an entire article on the Earth Agents forum in les then seven hours. Surely you could have made a logical argument about me in eleven. I mean...right?

Second, it says that you suffer from a deflated sense of self: When you greet others on their profiles, you say, "The Refliction in The Mirror? I'm there." This implies that you not only want to be noticed by your peers, you have a pathological NEED to be thought of by those you associate with.

Third: It reflects that while you wish to defend "villains" like T and ML, you have neither the ability or modus operandi to achieve this. Hence your message to me. If you truly wanted to defend them (thus not bringing shame to them or yourself) You would never have posted that bulletin as you did. After all, you had to know a response like mine would come your way. A response, I may add, you were ill-equipped to deal with.

I could list more on this topic. But I feel as though I have belaboured this point enough. In summary, all I can say is this:

People in this community like and respect me.
People in this community feel that I am doing good works.
Finally, there are people here who truly accept me and respect my opinions.

Therefore, despite your most fondest wishes, I will never disappear from this world. My work here is too important to be derailed by one such as yourself.

-AN

PS: I am totally rubbing up on my junk right now. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/agentnull_rlsv
goldeneye
Admin
goldeneye

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter To Dr. Presenza   Open Letter To Dr. Presenza Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:33 am

Well hi there Agent Null ,

I’m not Dr.P. as you call him but such an eloquent plea should never go unanswered. I am Goldeneye. 1 of the Earth Agents L.A. and a mod / admin on this little board. I and the rest of the LA crew get along quite nicely despite the fact that some idiots try to spread the story that we are all figments of Superman’s imagination. To be honest we kind of like it that way as folks generally don’t look for things they don’t think exist. Needless to say though the idiot that came up with that gem doesn’t post here. Just so there is no doubt I will write down what has been the previously unwritten rules here. On this board we expect those posting here to police themselves and keep the bullshit so common on other boards to a minimum. Other than that you may post whatever you please. But when you do bear in mind that you may be called upon to defend the validity of your posts If one of the others posting here takes exception to it. That being said, post your happy ass of in here with impunity. Right now Superman is busy taking care of some sort of BS in my space on something called hero links. Maybe you know what that is but I don’t frequent my space as I consider it way too inferior for my tastes. To me it’s a brain damaged piece of crap for lamers to use as a crutch that would be better off deleted. Besure and check out the rest of the site as it is far more than just this board.

Goldeneye
Back to top Go down
Agent Null

Agent Null

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter To Dr. Presenza   Open Letter To Dr. Presenza Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:48 am

Ah! Hello, Goldeneye! It's an honour to finally meet you Smile

I just finished talking with Superman, and the issues between myself and the Hero Link MS group has been resolved. I just feel like an ass for assuming it was him behind it.

I agree with you regarding MySpace though. Makes me glad I'm moving my stuff to another site.

By the way- I apologise for posting the Presenza stuff here. I gave him every chance to discuss this in a civil fashion, but he had refused. If anyone disputes this, I have the messages Smile

Anyway, I look forward to my continued presence on both this board and the Hero Links Forum.

-AN
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/agentnull_rlsv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Letter To Dr. Presenza   Open Letter To Dr. Presenza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Letter To Dr. Presenza
Page 1 of 1